COOKIE INFORMATION NOTICE
ProntoPegno S.p.A. provides you, in compliance with national regulations (see Measure of the Italian Data Protection Authority - Garante per la protezione dei dati personali "Simplified Arrangements to Provide Information and Obtain Consent Regarding Cookies", 8 May 2014) and Regulation (EU) 679/2016 (GDPR), with information on the types, purposes and methods of using and managing the cookies used on the website www.prontopegno.it.
This Information Notice is also aimed at providing you with indications about the actions to refuse, amend or give consent on the cookies used. The use of this website implies your acceptance of the cookies (and similar technologies) used in compliance with this Information Notice.
Cookies are small text files sent from a visited website to your device (desktop, tablet, smartphone, notebook), where they are stored in order to be resent to the same website at the following visit. Cookies are used to perform IT authentications, monitor sessions and store information on the website (without the use of "technical" cookies some operations would be very difficult or impossible to perform). Cookies can be permanently stored on your computer and have a variable duration (so-called persistent cookies), but they can also disappear when you close your browser or have a limited duration (so-called session cookies). When browsing a website, your device may happen to receive cookies from other websites or web services (so-called "third-party cookies"), which may include certain elements (such as, for example, images, maps, sounds, links to specific pages on other domains) that are present on the website you are visiting.
Our website uses
- Technical Cookies to make it easier for you to use it and find information more easily, simplifying the connection and transmission of data between you and the website.
Specifically, we use:
- Session cookies, which ensure normal browsing and use of the website, by enabling, for example, the saving of browsing information, the storage of data to keep the browsing session active, or user authentication to access restricted areas. The session cookies used in this website do not use other computer techniques that could potentially compromise the confidentiality of your browsing. Session cookies - which are not permanently stored on your computer and disappear when the browser is closed - are used for the sole purpose of transmitting session identifiers and the data entered by you necessary to enable safe and efficient browsing of the website;
Google uses proprietary cookies to monitor visitor interactions. These cookies are used to store information, such as the time the current visit occurred, any previous visits to the website by the same visitor and the website that suggested the web page to the visitor.
We use the anonymisation function for the IP addresses of the users visiting the website so that these cannot be identified by Google. When implementing this Google Analytics setting, the IP address is anonymised, setting the value 0 to replace the end part of the IP (last octet in the case of IPv4 address and the last 80 bits of the IPv6 addresses).
User IP Address Anonymised IP Address 22.214.171.124 126.96.36.199
This anonymisation process takes place when sending data to Google's systems, so that the data are stored and then processed without the full IP address ever being written by Google. If this procedure is not implemented, Google reserves the right to collect user identification data and process them for its own various purposes, such as the provision of targeted promotional content. In addition, blocking information sharing with Google and its Partners has been implemented. As a consequence, considering that data processing both by us and by the Third Party is completely anonymous, it is not necessary to request your specific consent and, even less, notify this processing to the Data Protection Authority.
contain the policies of how Google uses "Analytical Cookies" (used to analyse traffic for the statistics of websites). Your prior consent is required for these cookies, if the Data Controller (also through the website operator) does not mask the IP address. Your identification data are used to analyse how you visit the Data Controller's website.
- Third-party profiling cookies required to create or customise your profile in order to send advertisements in line with the preferences you expressed within the pages of the website. These cookies are installed by parties other than ProntoPegno and their installation requires your consent; otherwise they will not be installed. The following pages contain links to the privacy policies of third parties where you can find all the information required to install these cookies. If you do not make any choices and decide to continue browsing this website, you agree to the use of these cookies. Specifically, we use:
- Facebook conversion pixels that allow the Data Controller to monitor conversions that take place on its website as a result of the advertisements made on Facebook. For example, if the Data Controller wishes to monitor the participation in a particular campaign advertised on Facebook, the cookie informs Facebook each time a user has joined a particular campaign on the Data Controller's website. Facebook compares the conversion event with the group of people who have been shown the advertisement or who have clicked on it, in order to provide the Data Controller with information that helps it understand the return on investment for its advertising expenditure. To disable this cookie, go to the following page: https://www.facebook.com/policies/cookies
- The use of Facebook social plugins
The website has social plugins from the Facebook social network. These services are provided by Facebook Inc. ("Provider").
Facebook is operated by Facebook Inc., 1601 Willow Road Menlo Park, CA 94025, USA ("Facebook"). https://www.facebook.com/help/cookies/
When you interact with these plugins, some cookies that are not owned by Banca Sistema and over whose settings Banca Sistema has no control may be downloaded to your device. If you are unsure about these cookies, we recommend that you check the websites of the posters of the banners to find out more about their cookies and how to manage them.
COOKIES AND BROWSER SETTINGS
You may authorise, restrict or block cookies through your browser settings. However, if you set your device to refuse technical cookies, some services on the website may not be displayed correctly or may not function optimally.
This section provides information on how to disable cookies on your browser. If your browser is not listed below, please refer to your browser's instructions on how to manage cookies.
Internet Explorer version 10 or higher:
- Select "Tools" in your browser bar
- Select "Internet Options"
- Select "Privacy" and then click on "Advanced"
- Select "Override automatic cookie handling"
- Disable "First-party Cookies" by selecting "Block"
- Disable "Third-party Cookies" by selecting "Block"
- Disable "Session cookies" by unchecking the box "Always allow session cookies"
- Click "OK"
Firefox version 9 or higher:
- Select "Tools" in your browser bar
- Select "Options"
- Select "Privacy"
- In the "History" area, select the "Use custom settings for history" option from the drop-down menu
- Disable cookies by unchecking the box "Accept cookies from sites"
- Click "OK"
Google Chrome version 24 or higher:
- Select "Chrome Menu" in your browser bar
- Select "Settings"
- Select "Show advanced settings"
- In the "Privacy" section, click "Content settings"
- Disable all cookies by selecting "Block sites from setting any data" and "Block third-party cookies and site data"
- Click "OK"
If you are browsing from your smartphone, select the operating system you are using:
- Android Operating System
Open the web browser: once the browser is open, tap the Menu button on your telephone, select "Settings" and then "Content settings", scroll through the list looking for "Accept cookies" and uncheck the checkbox.
open the Chrome browser: tap the Menu button on your telephone, select "Settings" and then "Website settings", and move the 'Accept cookies' switch to 0. For third-party cookies, uncheck the "Allow Third-Party Cookies" checkbox;
open Firefox for Android: select the menu button, select settings (you may need to first tap Other), select Privacy, select Cookies and choose the "Disable" setting which prevents all types of cookies from being stored on your device;
- iOs Operating System
entra nel pannello di controllo delle "Impostazioni", seleziona la voce "Safari" nella sezione "Privacy e Sicurezza" e selezionare "Blocca i Cookie", nel menù successivo scegliere "Sempre";
open the Chrome menu and select "Settings". In the "Advanced" section, select "Content settings", and move the 'Accept Cookies' switch to 0.
Please note that if you disable cookies, you may disable some of the website's functions. Even with all the cookies disabled, your browser will continue to store a small amount of information that is needed for the basic functions of the website.